- This applique is easy to work up using basic stitches, worsted 4 yarn and a 4mm hook! The astronaut is approximately 11 inches tall by about 9 inches wide depending on how you pose him/her. The moon is approximately 5 inches in diameter. You can easily omit the flag or switch the colors to give it a different look for a different part of the world!
- All patterns are tested in my “Orchid and Bee’s VIPs - Crochet Group” on Facebook before publishing but we are human and sometimes an error slips through the cracks. If you find one let me know and I will be happy to correct it and send you an update!
- If you sell crochet and use “Orchid and Bee’s” Patterns please share the love and give us a shout out! It’s always good to give credit where credit is due and we can continue to help each other! Thanks!
- Also if you enjoy getting free patterns or would like to test new patterns feel free to join our VIP group on Facebook!
- If you enjoy this pattern please tell others where you got it! Thanks!
- Facebook page: @orchidandbees
- VIP group: Orchid and Bee’s VIPs - Crochet Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/444830726366423/?ref=grou…
- Instagram: OrchidandBees
- Twitter: OrchidandBees
Astronaut Space Walk - Applique Crochet Pattern PDF