- This Cocoon is so warm and cozy! Perfect for the winter! Made with Baby Bernat Blanket Yarn and K Hook! There is instructions for how to make multiple sizes, the main instructions are for the small size 9 inch x 18 inch for 6 - 8 lb babies. You will simply add rows or add stitches in multiples of 3’s to increase the width. I used approx. 220 yards for the small size.
- All patterns are tested in my “Orchid and Bee’s VIPs - Crochet Group” on facebook before publishing but we are human and sometimes an error slips through the cracks. If you find one let me know and I will be happy to correct it and send you an update!
- If you sell crochet and use “Orchid and Bee’s” Patterns please share the love and give us a shout out! Its always good to give credit where credit is due and we can continue to help each other! Thanks!
- Also if you enjoy getting free patterns or would like to test new patterns feel free to join our VIP group on facebook!
- If you enjoy this pattern please tell others where you got it! Thanks!
- Facebook page: @orchidandbees
- VIP group: Orchid and Bee’s VIPs - Crochet Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/444830726366423/?ref=grou...
- Instagram: OrchidandBees
- Twitter: OrchidandBees
Baby Plush Cocoon - Granny Square - Crochet Pattern