- This beautiful color block blanket works up quickly and easily and can be made in a single color or in multiple colors with an option border.
- The blanket in the photograph shows the toddler size and has examples of ways to personalize it and add appliques that can also be found in my shop.
- This file has instructions sizes for baby all the way through King size
- Worsted 4 weight yarn and H5mm hook. You can easily go up in hook size for larger looser sizes.
- The toddler size uses approximately 7 skeins of Loops and Threads Impeccable yarn or approximately 1995 yards.
- This is a 6 row repeat pattern so it is easy to make larger or smaller and easy to decide on where to do color changes. A chart is provided for ideas on when and where to change colors for different sizes.
- All patterns are tested in my “Orchid and Bee’s VIPs - Crochet Group” on Facebook before publishing but we are human and sometimes an error slips through the cracks. If you find one let me know and I will be happy to correct it and send you an update!
- If you sell crochet and use “Orchid and Bee’s” Patterns please share the love and give us a shout out! It’s always good to give credit where credit is due and we can continue to help each other! Thanks!
- Also if you enjoy getting free patterns or would like to test new patterns feel free to join our VIP group on Facebook!
- If you enjoy this pattern please tell others where you got it! Thanks!
- Facebook page: @orchidandbees
- VIP group: Orchid and Bee’s VIPs - Crochet Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/444830726366423/?ref=grou…
- Instagram: OrchidandBees
- Twitter: OrchidandBees
Gideons Color Block Blanket Pattern- PDF