- Bo Peep has lost her sheep! Oh no! That’s ok because we found her ha ha!!! This is an adorable applique crochet pattern that works up quickly and easily with worsted weight yarn and a g 4mm hook. You can even make her a little larger with a h 5mm hook if you want! You can use your applique on blankets, pillows, backpacks, diaper bags, and more! This applique is approximately 5 inches tall x 4 inches wide.
- All patterns are tested in my “Orchid and Bee’s VIPs - Crochet Group” on Facebook before publishing but we are human and sometimes an error slips through the cracks. If you find one let me know and I will be happy to correct it and send you an update!
- Photo Examples are by Pattern Testers: Vannessa Sturm, Tanya Person, Margie Leverette, Cha Coronel, Jessica Whisman
- If you sell crochet and use “Orchid and Bee’s” Patterns please share the love and give us a shout out! Its always good to give credit where credit is due and we can continue to help each other! Thanks!
- Also if you enjoy getting free patterns or would like to test new patterns feel free to join our VIP group on Facebook!
- If you enjoy this pattern please tell others where you got it! Thanks!
- Facebook page: @orchidandbees
- VIP group: Orchid and Bee’s VIPs - Crochet Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/444830726366423/?ref=grou…
- Instagram: OrchidandBees
- Twitter: OrchidandBees
Little Bo Peep's Sheep - Applique Crochet Pattern